WORDPRESSAs a computer engineer, I am an expert in design with CMS, especially WordPress, I can customize a base template to be exactly what the user wants, we also consider the option of generating a theme from scratch or the WordPress design of a design created in Photoshop or other means of graphic design.
WOOCOMMERCEWordpress offers us an unbeatable plugin to create your e-commerce in a simple and very practical way, if you want to have a blog and at the same time an online store this is your option, with WordPress and Woocomerce this union is possible.
PRESTASHOPFor projects more dedicated to the online store, we would recommend prestashop for its power and many options for shipping, collection etc … Prestashop has a wide variety of plugins for SEO, CORREOS, PAYPAL, SLIDERS and also very elaborate topics adapted to the corresponding theme.
Maybe you never stopped to think about it, but behind practically everything you use on the Internet there is a strong web programming behind. The development of the sites, of the applications, of every detail that you find when you are browsing, has a web programmer behind. Learn why it is important that you hire a true professional.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HIRE A PROFESSIONAL IN WEB PROGRAMMING?
Today you will find many people who are dedicated to web programming and systems development, applications and other issues. But, the question is this: are they suitable professionals? Do they have the knowledge and enough capacity to do the job you need correctly?
Think about that you are planning to set up a website so that you have many visits and for which you are going to invest in good content. Imagine if you are going to develop something that has to do with money and business, you need extreme security. Do not forget that anything wrong can damage your position in search engines, from the design, to the correct use of the strong keywords of your site. Are you going to skimp on programming and web development?
If you make a good investment in trusted professionals, your web programming will be of quality and that will end up being reflected in sales, visits and advertising impressions. Don’t have the slightest doubt. Otherwise, you can end up penalized by search engines or navigation problems on your site, to name just two headaches that a bad web programming can give you.
WHAT CAN AN EXPERT WEB PROGRAMMER HELP YOU?
When you hire web programming with many years of experience, you are acquiring a trustworthy service, which helps you in many aspects. To give you an idea, in these things -among many others- is that a programmer can help you to make your project a success.
- Set up your e-commerce site. If you are thinking about making online sales and turning to digital commerce, a web programmer can help you to set up your e-commerce site in a 100% secure way and according to what you need for your site.
- Help you monetize your blog. If you have a blog that has a lot of potential, you can use a web programmer to help you work on SEO and, in addition, guide you on how to monetize your site by inserting advertisements from Google or any other company. It can be something that will help you noticeably if visits and advertising impressions grow.
- Make your website be in several languages. Nowadays, with the good help of web programming and plugins, having a site in many languages is quite possible. Have you imagined the possibility of selling your products in another language? Or that your content is read in Chinese markets? A developer can help you achieve it.
- Create your own application. Don’t you want to not to stay out of the world of apps? Well it is something completely logical. A good application prepared with the appropriate programming can give you many returns in your business or project. They serve to increase sales, but also to build public loyalty and good feedback with them, among other things.
- Manage your business remotely. If you are constantly traveling or have people working remotely in your business or project, web programming can help you install a good service that allows you to monitor your work, getting access from a virtual desktop to your position and also allow this possibility to other people who work with you
- Deal with maintenance. Once you have your web project fully assembled and working, that is the moment where everything starts. It is not about loading the site and forgetting about it. A good web programmer will help you to maintain and track everything you need to make your website work perfectly and do not go through any kind of setbacks.
- Provide advice and technical service. Of course, besides being able to deal with the problems that eventually arise, a developer and web programmer will advise you positively when you have to make a change to your site. It will inform you of the updates you need to include in your website. It will be another ally in your project.
What are you waiting to get in touch with your trusted web-programming expert? The realization of your project is waiting for you and is much closer than ever. It’s time to cheer up!